Hotel La Malvasia
c/ Sanlúcar, 38
It is a place that is set on the threshold of one of Europe 's richest nature reserves, the ‘Coto de Doñana' National Park. On the threshold of Huelva 's legendary beaches. On the doorstep of the most famous village in the world, El Rocío. This is somewhere designed for maximum comfort and enjoyment, in a typical Andalusian mansion, in the heart of Andalusia . It's called La Malvasía and we guarantee it will lead you to rediscover the true meaning of words such as Beauty, Freedom, Nature, Rest, Escape, Gastronomy and especially...... Hotel.
Real-time Price & Availability for Hotel La Malvasia
| || |
- Category: Hotel
- Address: c/ Sanlúcar, 38 - El Rocío - Almonte (Huelva)
- Seville airport located at 47 miles (75 Km)
- Price Range
90.00 - 200.00 Euros (EUR)
| || |
- Satellite TV
over the Doñana wetlands or the picturesque streets of El Rocío
- Private Bath
- Air Conditioning
- In Room Bar
- Direct Dial/Free Local Phone
= Located On-Site
= Driving distance shown in minutes.
Nature Preserves -
Nature in all her glory in the estuary of the River Guadiana - a spectacle of immense beauty. Doñana consists of almost 135,000 acres of Nature Park and over 123,000 of National Park, making it one of the biggest nature reserves in the world, and has been declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
Visits to Doñana National Park: Trips in a 4-wheel-drive vehicle to the National Park and the Nature Park. Photographic routes through the park. Marismas de Odiel: Visit to the Portil lagoon. Aracena mountain range and the Aroche peaks: Visit to the Rio Tinto Mining Park on the tourist train.
- 10 min.
- Matalascañas 12 Km, Situated on the Costa de la Luz , this is Huelva 's main tourist centre. Its long beaches, protected natural areas, are noted for their fine sand and the pinewoods that border the shore, but their strangest feature is the drifting fossil sand dunes that form part of the Doñana Nature Park itself.
- Cuesta Maneli - 25 Km, The perfect surroundings for Nature lovers. Stroll through dunes of clean, white, ancient sand, and wide expanses of pinewoods until you reach an unspoiled beach. This is the pedestrian access to the beach through the Dunas del Asperillo and it lies at kilometre 33 on the Huelva-Matalascañas road, in the heart of the Doñana Nature Park.
- Mazagón - 45 Km, From the mouth of the Rio Tinto to the Torre del Oro, Mazagón is one of the most unspoiled blue flag beaches of the Andalusian seaboard, with nearly 13 kilometres of fine sand and spectacular pinewoods.
Outdoor Pool -
a terrace and a pleasant pool in a typical Andalusian patio provide a leisurely atmosphere, perfect for relaxing while equipped with every amenity.
- 10 min.
Horseback rides on the beach. Horse-drawn carriages through Doñana and El Rocío
Fine Dining -
the Hotel Malvasía offers bar service for guests, a restaurant with creative Andalusian cuisine and a flamenco night club. Our Chef, José María Mellado, is the genius behind the La Malvasía Restaurant , combining products and recipes from the traditional Almonte cuisine that he knows so well with innovative ideas, to achieve an outstanding result. Time-honoured Andalusian starters, the famous Huelva shellfish, rice from the whole Doñana area, meat, fish, poultry, game and desserts that are memorable for their originality, will make La Malvasía one of your favourite restaurants.
Museum / Galleries
- 15 min.
In a privileged position on the banks of the Tinto river, facing the imposing monument to Columbus, is the Celestino Mutis Botanical Park, with species from the Americas, and the Quay of the Caravels. The star
The Hotel Malvasía provides the perfect surroundings for celebrating all kinds of event: family reunions, social events, business meetings or any other kind of social occasion. From a coffee break to a working lunch, a cocktail party or any other type of event, we can offer a wide gastronomic range that we create especially for every occasion. We pay attention to the smallest of details to help you to create a special day, to be long remembered by yourself and your guests.
EL ROCÍO FIESTAS
Flamenco for large and small groups; recreating the El Rocío Fiestas
- Group Packages
- Honeymoon Hideway